In June’s edition of DS News, Aspen Grove Solutions discusses the post-Covid19 surge in Default Servicing and why the only efficient answer is to use journey-driven borrower engagement that enables easy two-way communication, encourages and educates borrowers along each step in the process, and helps manage the flow of data and documentation across borrowers and servicers.
- Aspen responds to Supreme Court LGBTQ Decision
- DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT VS. DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS: MANAGING THE POST-COVID SURGE IN DEFAULT SERVICING
- Five Star Academy – Free for 30 Days
- Digital Borrower Engagement – A Critical Tool for the Post-Forbearance Tidal Wave
- Aspen Supports Grassroots PPE Effort for Healthcare Workers