With sales of MSR linked to single-family mortgage backed securities reaching $613.46 million in 2018, the IMN Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference was even more vital in 2019. More than 400 individuals attended the event, many from banks, non-bank originators, mortgage investment firms, hedge funds, and other institutional investors. The IMN forum gave owners and administrators of mortgage servicing rights a unique opportunity to network and explore important industry issues for a day and a half in the heart of New York City.
- Aspen Grove Solutions Launches Homeowner Forbearance Module
- Forbearance in the CARES Act – A Review of Issues, Impact, and Mitigation Strategies
- Aspen Named among MReport’s Top 25 Fintech Innovators for 2020
- MBA Premier Member Profile: Aspen Grove Solutions
- Working Together While Apart: Aspen Responds to Covid-19