With sales of MSR linked to single-family mortgage backed securities reaching $613.46 million in 2018, the IMN Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference was even more vital in 2019. More than 400 individuals attended the event, many from banks, non-bank originators, mortgage investment firms, hedge funds, and other institutional investors. The IMN forum gave owners and administrators of mortgage servicing rights a unique opportunity to network and explore important industry issues for a day and a half in the heart of New York City.
- Aspen responds to Supreme Court LGBTQ Decision
- DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT VS. DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS: MANAGING THE POST-COVID SURGE IN DEFAULT SERVICING
- Five Star Academy – Free for 30 Days
- Digital Borrower Engagement – A Critical Tool for the Post-Forbearance Tidal Wave
- Aspen Supports Grassroots PPE Effort for Healthcare Workers