Aspen Grove Solutions is an exciting, passionate, people-oriented organization that creates new services and solutions for property and loan management through the digitization and re-engineer of traditional business processes. Our customers are largely US-based and include some of the largest banks in the US along with Asset managers, Mortgage Servicers and Property Preservation Companies. Our platform helps our customers to reimagine everything related to their property and loan portfolios and drives digital transformation and automation across all their critical business processes.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with a passion for delivering high-quality products and services and the desire to work in a fast, agile environment. The successful applicant will work within a team responsible for analyzing the business needs of clients and stakeholders and optimizing processes and system set-up through configuration. The Business Analyst will capture the voice and outcomes of the customer to drive business process documentation, including user stories, workflows, data modelling and functional requirements. This role will require collaboration with the wider Aspen team to successfully deliver technology solutions to our clients.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused
- Proven ability to build strong relationship
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Business requirements planning, management and personal organization
- Creation of documentation both for analysis and customer consumption
Education & Experience
- A basic knowledge of Data Modelling
- Excellent writing skills
- Relevant NFQ Level 7 qualification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Visio, Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Teams. Jira experience would be an advantage
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your resume here
Aspen Grove Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All open positions are subject to a clear background check, reference check, and verification of credentials and qualifications.