Aspen Grove Solutions is an exciting, passionate, people-oriented organization that creates new services and solutions for property and loan management through the digitization and re-engineer of traditional business processes. Our customers are largely US-based and include some of the largest banks in the US along with Asset managers, Mortgage Servicers and Property Preservation Companies. Our platform helps our customers to reimagine everything related to their property and loan portfolios and drives digital transformation and automation across all their critical business processes.
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Product Manager to join our innovative, highly motivated team. We need solid, trustworthy, and reliable individuals who take ownership of and have pride in the quality of their work. The candidate will help define, drive and deliver on Product roadmaps and will endeavour to continually enhance the product set.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join a fast-paced, growing team
- Work closely with the development teams through design, development, testing, release, and ongoing operational support of the product to ensure its quality and successful delivery
- Develop a detailed understanding of Aspen’s roadmap and align the product development to company goals
- Continuously improving the products through technical and business awareness
- Engaging with 3rd-party clients as part of the product delivery process
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide developer support and ensuring coding best practice is adhered to
- Coach, mentor and develop team members
Education & Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Strong experience on architecture, performance, and scalability
- Flexible and agile
- Customer focused with a proven ability to build relationships and manage conflict
- Technology proficient
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your resume here
Aspen Grove Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All open positions are subject to a clear background check, reference check, and verification of credentials and qualifications.