We’re looking for an energetic, flexible and talented person who loves working with multiple teams and clients. Working as a Project Manager in Aspen Grove, you will be collaborating with other Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Developers, QA Testers, Business Services, Customer Care and key Stakeholders, both internal & external. Working in an agile environment, you will be assisting with project delivery throughout the software development lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join a fast-paced, growing team who is committed to improving the program delivery experience for Aspen Grove customers.
- Facilitate and contribute to product delivery using Aspen Grove’s Agile Methodology.
- Ability to lead and motivate project team while managing the day-to-day activities the teams.
- Ensure agile methodologies are followed by coordinating the various ceremonies including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review / Demo and Sprint Retrospective
- Capable of collaborating with all functions across the organization.
- Ability to manage relationships with Clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide support including organizing demonstrations, presentations, contract reviews and Statement of Works.
- Coordination of all work required by technical teams within Aspen Grove as part of the on-boarding process.
- Assist in resource planning and co-ordination.
- Contribute to deployment planning and act as key point of contact on deployment day to ensure projects are successfully deployed to the live systems.
- Be security conscious and security aware.
- University Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Software Development Project Management role
- Working on Agile projects and Scrum Master experience is an advantage.
- Proven ability to deliver complex, highly visible projects on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in recognising issues, risks, dependencies and mitigate appropriately
- An ability to listen carefully; analyze competently and then very clearly articulate requirements, project goals, and timelines.
- Excellent client relationship building skills.
- Possess an ability to manage projects and business needs to meet demanding quality and time constraints for our clients.
- Experience working with diverse teams in multiple locations.
- A motivated, team player who is open to following direction and can work with all levels within Aspen.
- Friendly and punctual with an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen Grove Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All open positions are subject to a clear background check, reference check, and verification of credentials and qualifications.