We have an exciting opportunity for a Professional Services Analyst with a passion for delivering high-quality products and services and the desire to work in a fast, agile environment. The successful applicant will work within a team responsible for analyzing the business needs of clients and stakeholders and optimizing processes and system set-up through configuration. The Professional Services Analyst will capture the voice and outcomes of the customer to drive business process documentation, including user stories, workflows, data modelling and functional requirements. This role will require collaboration with the wider Aspen team to successfully deliver technology solutions to our clients.
This is an entry level position and would suit a recent graduate.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused
- Proven ability to build strong relationship
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Business requirements planning, management and personal organization
- Creation of documentation both for analysis and customer consumption
Education and Experience
- A basic knowledge of Data Modelling
- Excellent writing skills
- Relevant NFQ Level 7 qualification
- Technology proficient – knowledge of Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Microsoft Team and Jira would be an advantage
For more information, please contact email@example.com
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen Grove Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All open positions are subject to a clear background check, reference check, and verification of credentials and qualifications.