We value our people at Aspen Grove Solutions. We are very proud of our team members, and the culture of excellence and innovation that ensures we meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Meet a selection of our talented team.
- David SheehyVP Quality AssuranceDavid manages multiple test projects on multiple applications simultaneously and is responsible for all aspects of testing. David has also introduced a Test Automation Framework to manage end-to-end automated solutions for Aspen Grove Solutions’ applications. This has enabled Aspen Grove to accelerate their applications ‘Time to Market’. David is a keen golfer and a key member of the Aspen Grove Golf Society.
- Eimear DoyleVP Business ServicesDuring her time with the company, Eimear has primarily worked in the areas of Quality Assurance and Business Analysis. Eimear’s experience during her years at Aspen Grove Solutions has covered a variety of different types of projects including data migrations, systems integrations, new system and new client set up, data mart reporting, as well as being involved in many projects to add new functionality to existing systems. In her spare time, Eimear loves to cook, paint and travel.
- Ronan FalveySVP Project DeliveryRonan is responsible for the management of all the projects within Aspen Grove Solutions using formal Project Management methodologies, making sure all new projects that are taken on make business sense and are completed on-time and on-budget. His team are currently managing between 25 and 30 active projects across all areas of the company including some Fortune 500 clients. Ronan is also a Qualified Skiing and Snow Boarding Instructor.
- Loraine LameyCustomer Service and Training ManagerLoraine and her team are responsible for rolling out new client training videos, interactive webinars and new content for our online learning management system – Aspen iLearn™. Loraine is also currently working on a companywide roadmap initiative to further training and development. Loraine likes to run with her dogs, stay away from carbs and took motorcycle lessons due to a deep love of the popular hit series, “Sons of Anarchy”. A goal of hers is to acquire a Buell motor bike.
- Michael O'ConnorSVP Service DeliveryMichael as the Service Delivery manager is responsible for our ongoing operational support. He is constantly striving for excellent service and driving the importance of customer-centric culture within our business. He is currently working on integrating our voice and ticketing systems to improve our live interactions with our customers. However, Michael is also an avid scuba diver and has dived on the Great Barrier Reef and he has also done some cage diving. Once even coming face to face with a great white shark (JAWS).
- Elaine WhelanQuality Assurance EngineerElaine is part of a Business Support Team tasked with developing and providing solutions to aid new business development within Aspen Grove Solutions. This cross functional team uses agile methodology and processes to implementing potential customer solutions to enable growth opportunities. Elaine is an active member of the company Sports & Social Club and she recently organized a charity bake sale where members of the company baked and donated to a great cause. She loves music trivia, travelling and is a DIY enthusiast.