We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and talented person who loves design and is focused on delivering a great user experience. Working with the Design Team and collaborating with Product Designers, UX/UI Designers, Developers, Business Services, Customer Care and Project Managers, you’ll be assisting with the design of prototypes, product UI enhancements and new product features, along with the development of marketing materials for web, print and display.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated designer to join a fast-paced, growing design team who is committed to improving the experience of Aspen customers through user-centered design.
- Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
- Assist the design team in the creation of customer journeys, flows and prototypes for mobile and desktop
- Production of promotional materials for print and display including the design of the corporate website
- Apply Aspen’s UI and visual brand standards throughout design assets
- Develop an understanding of user behavior through research, testing and analysis
- Research design best practice techniques and methods
- Work with internal teams to identify customer goals and product requirements
- Advocate a user-centered approach to product development
- Assist in the facilitation of design workshops and sprints
- Working with, developing and maintaining Aspen Design System
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design, product design UX/UI design
- A working knowledge of UX and UI, with a portfolio demonstrating abilities in this space
- Strong layout skills and attention to detail
- Some understanding of the theory of user-centered design and interaction design principles
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Prototyping tools
- A willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- A motivated, team player who is open to following direction
- Friendly and punctual with an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information, please contact email@example.com
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen Grove Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All open positions are subject to a clear background check, reference check, and verification of credentials and qualifications.