IMN: The 6th Annual Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference
Mon Apr 15 – Tue Apr 16
Conrad New York, 102 North End Ave, New York, NY 10282, USA
IMN’s 2019 residential MSR conference promises to be another great opportunity for owners and administrators of mortgage servicing rights to get together and discuss the latest developments in their industry. Aspen is looking forward to being back in New York City for a day and a half of networking and discussion of the issues that matter to mortgage servicers.
IMN is promising a completely new program, again involving banks, servicers, and investors speaking at a range of sessions and small group meeting. Under intense regulatory scrutiny and facing low interest rates, the need for the $10 trillion MSR industry to meet and discuss relevant issues is undeniable.
More than 450 participants attended last year’s event, almost half of them from banks, non-bank originators, mortgage investors, hedge funds, and other institutional investors. This makes the IMN forum the key date in this year’s calendar for everything related to MSR.
IMN Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference Agenda
- Overview of the Economy, Interest Rates, The MSR Market & Its Supply/Demand Dynamics and Cycle
- C-Level Bank/Non-Bank Executive Panel- What Is Your MSR & Mortgage Strategy In This Low Origination Environment?
- Measuring & Stress Testing MSR Volatility, Credit Loss, Liquidity Risk for Regulatory & Internal Purposes
- Transaction Management-Issues Surrounding Purchase & Sale Agreements, Post Acquisition Integration & Trailing Docs
- Pre-Hedging Decisions: Should you Hedge MSR Risk? What is the Performance & Cost of Hedged/Unhedged? Hedging MSR Exposure vs. Total Mortgage vs. Total Fixed Income Book?
- Financing in the MSR Market
- Delinquent Loan Projections & Strategies
- Challenges of a Daily Valuation Framework: What are we Focusing on in 2019?
- Buying a Mortgage Servicer/Originator vs. Rights vs. Subservice
- Sub Servicing: Kicking Off & Managing the Relationship
- Strategies to Identify & Retain More Customers in the Age of the Digital-First Home Shopper
- Co-Issue Transactions
- MSR Hedging Instruments, Methodologies & Execution
- Buyer/Seller Shark Tank: Featuring 2 MSR sales pitched to potential buyers followed by a Q&A period for each of the transactions.
- MSR Investors Panel: Looking at Mortgage Relative Value, Yield & Potential Upside