A Holistic Approach to Security
The threat landscape is continually evolving, and as such, we must be aware of the new and ever changing threats to our systems and applications. AGS has implemented a coordinated approach to security to ensure all customer data is securely stored and that we are prepared for any and every eventuality.
This page outlines some of the mechanisms and procedures we have implemented to help ensure your data is protected.
Our security practices are grouped into a number of categories including:
AGS has a dedicated Application Security Team whose primary purpose is to ensure that all AGS applications maintain the highest levels of security.
• Minimize software security risk
• Collaborate on resolving security issues
• Identify threats and vulnerabilities
• Detect/respond to internal/external attacks
• Monitor security best practices
Our data centers are hosted in some of the most secure facilities available today and guarded 24x7x365.
• U.S. colocation, SSAE 16 certied data centers on east and west coasts
• Security guards on premises
• Biometric hand-scan for controlled entry/exit
• Lockable, secure cabinets and cages
• IC card entrance with optional biometric sensors
• Surveillance cameras and bullet-resistant glass
• Proactive approach to prevention
- No single point of failure: Removing single points of failure enables us to deliver the highest levels of system availability.
- SAN-based replication: Continuous data protection with multiple recovery points to restore applications instantly.
- Power redundancy: Servers congured for power redundancy from power supply to power delivery.
- Internet redundancy: Connections through multiple Tier-1 ISPs.
- Redundant network devices: Redundant devices (e.g. switches, routers, security gateways) to avoid any single point of failure.
- Disaster recovery: Industry-leading technology solutions enable application availability and mobility across all sites.
- Data protection/back-up: O-site backups, multiple levels of backup, and real time replication.
- AGS is certied to ISO 27001 and ISO 22301. The following are the trust service principles:
- Security: Systems are protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Integrity: System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Condentiality: Customer data is classied and appropriate controls are in place to keep it secure.
- Availability: System is available for operation and use as agreed.
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and destroyed in accordance with AICPA and CICA.
- Our network security helps protect your data against the most sophisticated of attacks.
- Secure Communication: Communications between systems, partners, and customers are secure and all data transmissions are encrypted.
- Control and Audit: Entry points to our network are monitored, controlled and audited, and continuous enhancements are made to prevent unauthorized access.
- IDS/IPS: Network is protected and screened by powerful and certied intrusion detection/intrusion prevention systems.
- Secured OS: Applications run inside a secured operating system engineered for minimizing vulnerabilities.
- Virus Scanning: Network trac is inspected and approved before entering our network using a variety of scan engines.
People and Processes
We are proud of our people and the processes we have implemented to protect our customers’ data.
• Risk management
• Escalation policies
• Knowledge sharing
• Risk registries
• Continuous service review/improvement
Mobile is a key aspect of almost every business, and we help ensure your data is secure.
• Secure authentication
• Service side controls
• Latest encryption techniques
• Secure public web APIs
• RESTful APIs